Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Naked Electric Wire in Playground..

I wish the shivsena and MNS would also start helping people either by taking up legal recourses on behalf of victims or by lynching the errant officials who are responsible for the boy's death.

Boy electrocuted playing football
By: A Mid Day Correspondent
June 7, 2006
Deepak Jaiswal (15) was playing football with his friends outside his building in Gandhi Nagar on Manpada Road, Dombivli, when he accidentally touched a naked electric wire in the playground.

The boy desperately tried to reach for support and unfortunately grabbed the iron gate of the building. The incident occurred last evening.

The local office of the power distribution utility Mahadiscom had to switch off power supply to the area before Jaiswal, who was stuck to the gate, could be rushed to a doctor.

He was pronounced dead on arrival.

An accident case has been registered at Manpada police station

No comments: